Sunday, March 22, 2009

Its been a long time

Well, its been a long time since i have opened my blog. Summer is nearing here in the Philippines, and I'm gonna spend my summer in Nueva Ecija. Why there? Because my dad is in the Philippine Army and hes assigned there as the commander of the only Aviation Battalion in the Philippines. That means there's gonna be a lot of airplanes and a huge runway. I can maybe exercise with dad's bike and take it for a spin in the 1 mile (1.6km)long runway. Too bad only Cessna planes and C130's can land there, the runway isn't that wide for 747's.


That's a picture of a 6 seater Cessna plane. That looks like a commercial plane but its actually owned by the Philippine Army.By the way, the ones owned by the Philippine Army has letters and numbers painted on it, like "PA-01". But on commercial Cessna planes, the letters and numbers are different such as "RP-0091" But the letters of the Army ALWAYS start with PA, which means Philippine Army, and the ones that are commercial ALWAYS start with RP, which means Republic of the Philippines.

No comments:

My FACEBOOK! Add me!