Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fun Day

Today I really had a fun and wonderful day. I am a Boy Scout. A really active one. So we raise the Philippine Flag at our school's flag pole, our Scout Head always asks me to raise the flag.
I have had many experiences raising the Philippine Flag on flag ceremonies. The thing that i don't understand is why most of the students at my school don't want to be in front of every student of the school. I mean whats so bad or scary about it. But for me, especially I raise the flag, i really like it. I had a fun time also in the afternoon, because i filed some papers for our camping this coming Friday. It was an easy process. I wasn't scared to go in many of the universities offices, especially the Presidents Office, i don't get scared on those places. Well the lady at the Vice-President for Academic Affairs office said that i would pick up the papers tomorrow. So that's it. Hope you read more of my Blogs.

No comments:

My FACEBOOK! Add me!